Subject: Re: XML Books
From: Robin Cover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Apr 1998 15:56:30 -0500

I have posted a short list of XML books (the only ones I have seen
so far) at:

   http://www.sil.org/sgml/xml.html#xmlBooks

Each has distinct advantages/disadvantages, for different readers
and different purposes.  The only book in the group written to
reflect XML 1.0 (W3C Recommendation, February 1998), as far as
I know, is David Megginson's _Structuring XML_.

Tastes and tolerances vary.

-rcc

Robin Cover                    Email: [log in to unmask]
6634 Sarah Drive
Dallas, TX  75236  USA          >>> The SGML/XML Web Page <<<
Tel: +1 (972) 296-1783 (h)     http://www.sil.org/sgml/sgml.html
Tel: +1 (972) 708-7346 (w)
FAX: +1 (972) 708-7380