Subject: XML on the Web and Office 2000
From: Sven Petzoldt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Sep 1998 16:31:46 +0200

Hi,

We want to use XML in the near future. The problem is that everybody wants
to know how XML works in Web-Browsers. And because you can read anywhere
that so many  companies are already using XML I want to know if there is
anybody who can send me an URL where I can see real XML working. And what
I'm interested in is how it really works (XML in browsers).

Furthermore I've a question about Office 2000. I've read that MS will use
XML and XSL for exchanging data between apllications. Is that true and what
spec will MS support.

Thanks for your help

Sven Petzoldt

E-mail:         [log in to unmask]