Subject: Specification Docs
From: Michael Rossi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:06:39 -0400

Hello All,
        Anyone have any preferences/recommendations for a doctype for
authoring a specification/standard? I was considering DocBook or the W3C's
XMLSpec, but don't have lots of time to investigate the benefits/drawbacks
of each.

        Wow, Norm Walsh and Eve Maler - maybe I should just ask Arbortext.
Or would that be Sun? :-)

        Also, any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Michael A. Rossi
Computer Sciences Corporation
mailto:[log in to unmask]
856-983-4400 x4911