Subject: question: XML and Web searching?
From: "S. Park" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Jul 1999 03:32:40 PDT

Hello,

I have a question about how XML can help in designing good search
mechanisms for the Web.

Are there search engines (or, indexing robots) that can process the
documents written in XML?

Could anyone direct me where I could find relevant information about
the issues and approaches for searching mechanisms in the environment
where everything is written in XML?

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
Seongbin Park