Subject: Re: Starting....
From: "G. Ken Holman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 28 Aug 1999 21:24:27 -0400

At 99/08/25 09:35 -0500, Elena Davidson wrote:
>I've pretty much got the general idea -- I have some stuff
>in xml, with the dtd and my own made up tags and everything... but
>now what?  Do I save it with an .xml extension?  What do I do with
>it?  How do I get it to work with an xsl thing?

There is introductory information in the freely downloadable preview of our
XSLT Training Material ... it is available through our home page below.

Included in the free download are some sample incantations of XT and IE5
(live and batch) with some short samples and a number of diagrams covering
the principles.

>Thanks for your  patience with a newcomer.

Welcome to the community!

--
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:[log in to unmask]
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/l/