Subject: XML, SGML, HTML, HyTime
From: Andrea Anders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 2 Apr 1998 10:42:01 +0200

I discussed with friends about XML, SGML, HTML and HyTime and
their differences, advantages and disadvantages for WWW.

But we doesn't reach an agreement on this.
What makes XML (in competition to SGML, HTML and HyTime)
so attractive to be the only one for Web-developers?
And why not use HyTime instead of XML, for instance?

A. Anders

  Andrea Anders
  eMail: [log in to unmask]
  WWW:   http://rcswww.urz.tu-dresden.de/~anders