Subject: question about element declarations and their use
From: Rich Lander <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 19 Sep 1998 20:47:58 -0400

 Hello,

I've got another question about markup terms. I'm writing about element declarations and the use of those elements in an instance. Is there a better term that 'use'. Entities are declared and resolved. I'm looking for an element declaration's counterpart
to the word 'resolved' in entity declarations.

Thanks again for your help.

Richard.