Subject: Business Needs Expansion Capital * Booming Market *
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 26 Dec 1995 21:51:21 +0130

Whole Sale Carpet is a family owned business which is looking for smart
investors.  Our business is involved in the wholesale & retail of
Floor Coverings and Home Fashions. The company has been successfully
operated in Albuquerque, New Mexico for over 12 years.

We have an opportunity to take advantage of a continuing boom in the
Albuquerque New Mexico market. We have the ability to grow and expand,
but not without further capitalization.  Our gross sales have been in excess of
$100,000 on average per month for the last 3 years.  Our gross profit margins,
on average, are at $30,000 per month.  If we are to meet our market share
in the future, we are going to need a total of $800,000 for expansion.

After our company has had the opportunity to meet all State and American
Federal Securities Regulations, we will become a public trading company.
This
will allow all of our investors who wish to convert their loans into stock
at advantageous rates.

Our company offers very attractive interest and repayment terms.

For more information please call 505-842-1800 (ask for sales and leave your
name,address and phone number) to request more information or
write to:

Wholesale Carpet
625 Silver SW #191
ALbuquerque, New Mexico  87101