Subject: Re: Bembo Expert and non-expert designers
From: Gary Munch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 13 Apr 2005 18:52:16 -0400

>On 11 Apr 05 at 12:54, Michael Brady wrote:
>
>>  A famous, distinguished, prestigious public university recently
>>  solicited the design and implementation of a new uniform graphical
>>  identity from a design firm in a well-known national capital city.
>>
>>  The design firm specified the type for use on stationery this way:
>>
>>  Address: Bembo Semibold, all caps, 6.25 pt over 10 pt. tracing set at 20
>  > in Quark Numbers: 7.25 pt., tracking set at 10, set in Expert.

Ah, then it is often in Quark. It is possible to save a text box or
other clipping-like object in a Library; this library can then be
left open and the object dragged into any other document in QXP.
Positioning would then be a hurdle, as, as I recall, the item plops
in wherever the mouse is released. Formatting is retained within the
item, and its styles are added to the document's style lists.

--
Gary Munch
<http://www.munchfonts.com>