Subject: Re: Z (a very flexible subject)
From: "Swanson, Gunnar" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 29 Apr 2009 12:54:09 -0400

On 29 Apr 2009, at 6:30, Petraio Prime wrote:
> OK, let me rephrase.
> Type should have calligraphic characteristics. I don't like modern or
> rationalistic type.

Food should have garlic. I don't like licorice.

Ink should be warm red. I don't like blue.

Things should be room temperature. I don't like hot.

Music should be violins. I don't like tubas.

Everything should smell like pine cones. I don't like gardenias.

Gunnar Swanson Design Office
1901 East 6th Street
Greenville, North Carolina 27858

+1 252 258 7006