Subject: Question on Participating
From: Georgia Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Jun 1999 14:59:51 -0800

At the risk of sounding well unenlightened, I have to ask how to
correctly put out a reply to this Mailing List or to start a new
discussion as well, I tried the other day but somehow failed. Could
someone explain this procedure?

I've been enjoying the discussion for over a month now and would like to
join in. Also, is this list moderated? And if so, by whom?

Thankyou in advance.
   Georgia Wolf
   of Lobo Graphics