Subject: Re: First female type designer?
From: Phil Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:09:56 -0400

You misspelled 'didn't', Jef. And you said 'found' when you should have said
    I just sent you a song titled, "I'm fleeing being seen peeing,"

Phil Martin

As you know, your entry in my contest to find all words ending in 'e' that
do not
drop the 'e' when adding an ending 'ing', came too late to be considered.
I hereby decree, no matter if you agree, there is more hot stuff going on at
my site than anything happening on this list.