Help for IRTRAD-L Archives

IRTRAD-L Archives

Subject: Banish Misfortune (was Re: Meaning of tune name "Star above the Garter"
From: Sharon Goldwasser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:34:36 -0700

  What it takes to get me out of lurkdom! I skip all the serious posts and
can't resist this....Sheesh.  But here goes anyway

  But I've heard the titles "Banish me foreskin" and "Varnish me foreskin",
and someone a while back mentioned a corollary title:  "The Circumcision
Jig"  (I guess that would make it an appropriate tune to play at a bris....)

Sharon Goldwasser