Help for HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG Archives

HTML-WG@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

HTML-WG Home

HTML-WG  January 1996

HTML-WG January 1996

Re: ISO/IEC 13522-2 redefined as RFC 1866 + I18N + tables

Steve Cripe <[log in to unmask]>

26 Jan 96 23:54:19 EST

Please remove me from this Mailing list,

If you are getting tired of hearing from me ,  that may bacause I am "trying" to
reply
to every message in my inbox tonight to give someone ,  hopefully!!! a hint of
what I feel
like whn I am trying to check my personal /  business mail!!!

P.S.  I am really getting tired of writing/typng these letters!!

Thank you
Sincerely
Steve