HTML-WG  December 1994

HTML-WG December 1994

Help me for HTML editors

[log in to unmask] (SeongCheon Kim)

Wed, 28 Dec 94 07:09:34 EST

Hi, everybody;

Does anybody know of html editors
including those for any platform?
I want to survey the kind of html editors of all platform.

Especially, I am writing the guideline manual for
html editors for X-window platform.

Any help you can provide in this regard would be appreciated.
Please send the information directly to [log in to unmask]
of my email address.

To all who participate on these lists, who share support, advice,
encouragement and friendship.

What better place to say:

Seasons Greetings, and Warmest Wishes for a Happy, Healthy and
Prosperous New Year.

 |   ___________           *                                          |
 |  |   ) | (   |          ^            Seasons Greetings!!           |
 |  |  )  |  (  |         o^o               Happy Holidays!!          |
 |  | )___|___( |        ^^o^^                  Happy New Year!!      |
 |  |)    |    (|       ^o^^^o^                                       |
 |  |  o  |  o  |      ^^^^o^^^^                    ___________       |
 |  |__U__|__U__|     ^o^^^o^^^o^                  [___________]      |
 |                   ^^^^o^^^o^^^^                 |   _____   |      |
 |                  o^^o^^^o^^^o^^o                |  |     |  |      |
 |              *         |_|         *    *       |  |     |  |      |
Thanks.

     Seongcheon Kim, Ph. D. Candidate
     E-MAIL : [log in to unmask]
     TEL(Home) : +82-562-279-3483
     TEL(Offi) : +82-562-279-5663
     WWW : http://einstein.postech.ac.kr/sck/
     FAX : +82-562-279-5699
     Computer Commun. Lab., Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
     POSTECH (Pohang Univ. of Science and Technology), Rep. of Korea