Help for GAELIC-L Archives

GAELIC-L Archives

Subject: ag foghlaim na Gaeilge < learning Irish >
From: Marion GUNN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 16 Jul 92 14:29:17 GMT

On Thur 16 Jul 92 10:48:59 N Torsten Beyer said:
>Having been disconnected from GAELIC-L for some time for some mysterious
>reason I have just recently re-started reading the list. Since I took part
>in the elem-IG learning class, I was wondering what happened to it. I
>haven't received anything from elem-IG for some time now. Just curious...
>

>                        cheers
>                                -Torsten

If anyone feels he or she may have missed out on some of our June / July
mailings, it would be a good thing to check GAELIC-L logs for the period
in question, as per the attached instructions.  Services at IRLEARN were
suspended for a few days at the end of last week, due to technical work.
     According to an index here, there were more than eighty mailings in
June labelled ELEM IG (that's counting Dorothy Milne's & Michael Rhodes'
mailings, together with re-postings & corrections to mistakes in earlier
mailings). To get our June log, send this msg to LISTSERV@IRLEARN:
              GET GAELIC-L LOG9206
Ten more ELEM IG messages (= lessons and corrections to mistakes in some
lessons, as per the attached list) were posted in the period July 1-11.
Use the same formula (GET GAELIC-L LOG9207) to retrieve this material.
Marion
ELEM-IG #8-B Answers
Elem IG
Elem IG Lesson #10 typos
Elem IG Lesson #10B Answers
Elem IG Lesson #11 B (Answers)
Elem IG Lesson #11A
Elem IG Lesson #12 -postponed
Elem IG Lesson #8C  sa fhriochta/n
Elem IG Lesson 10#B   typos
Elem IG Reading #5, Translation and Commentary
Elem IG Spelling, pt.2