CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  May 2018

CSOUND May 2018

Re: Python to csound

Michael Gogins <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 May 2018 20:15:38 -0400

Why don't you use ctcsound? This is a direct, in-process,
object-oriented API interface to Csound from Python with no additional
dependencies.

Perhaps I misunderstand, though - are you running Python on one
machine, and Csound on another machine? In that case, OSC should work
fine.

Regards,
Mike

Michael Gogins