I'd like to change the direction of an audio source in a 3d or stereo context.
Assuming that the source is small enough so that the position doesn't need to
change at all. Is there an approximation of how to change the sound to give
the impression of a source turning?
Supposition: one could modulate the phase accordingly. But isn't there a
filtering effect as well? If that is a part, an approximation would help.
Linear would do. :)
Any other cues that might help the listener to form the image of a change in
* Website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound
* SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/jeanette_c
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMS4rfGrTwz8W7jhC1Jnv7g
* GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeanette_c_s
If only I could trade the fancy cars
For a chance today,
it's incomparable <3
Csound mailing list
[log in to unmask]
Send bugs reports to
Discussions of bugs and features can be posted here