CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  August 2018

CSOUND August 2018

Re: midiin and score

Tarmo Johannes <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 13 Aug 2018 01:13:08 +0300

Hi,

There are various methods
I am not sure if it helps you, sometimes I do things like:

iamp = (p4==0) ? ampmidi(1.0) : p4

- so I can start the instument both from score with given value or with midi
event.

tarmo