CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  May 2018

CSOUND May 2018

Re: writing reading audio tables

fra <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 17 May 2018 18:56:00 +0200

Hello Steven,
thanks for replies. Solved but i will try to explain better (maybe) :))
My idea was: i activate an instrument using decimal number for
instrument number
(i.e. one master instrument activate inst 10.01, then 10.02 and so on).
The same number is
used by this instrument for creating tables (i.e. table 1, table 2, etc.).
Then the calculation was intended as: instr 10.01 use table 1, instr
10.02 use table 2, ...
In principle seemed working ... but that was not the case.
When those instruments activate another instr for reading the tables
this last instr was
sometimes confused and used a previous table number.
I solved sending table numbers from master instrument, but i really
don't understand
why it doesn't work.
Now is just my curiosity.
Anyway in my first mail there should be the csd i used.

As always thanks,
ciao,
francesco

Csound mailing list