Help for CSOUND Archives

CSOUND Archives

CSOUND@LISTSERV.HEANET.IE

CSOUND Home

CSOUND  June 2019

CSOUND June 2019

SV: [Csnd] SV: [Csnd] SV: [Csnd] [Csnd] [Csnd] rtevent output

Sigurd Saue <[log in to unmask]>

A discussion list for users of Csound <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 13 Jun 2019 21:25:19 +0000

It would certainly have made my debugging much faster, but if it is a substantial speed saver to use that option then it might not be worth it. Testing with rms did the trick for me anyway. And  a classic Csound lesson is learnt.

Sigurd