Subject: Re: What every Celticist should know - Celtic Bohemia
From: Alizah E Solomon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:12:04 -0600

-The Milesian invasion story, for example, comes from Orosius-

Does he specifically mention this in his writings?  Which text?
Yes, it certainly is hard separating the threads that are native Irish and
those that are influenced from outside sources. (As well as the Chrisitian
and non-Chrisitan).
Thanks again for the help.

Alizah Solomon