Subject: Re: Capercaillie in Los Angeles
From: [log in to unmask]
Date:Tue, 22 Sep 1998 18:09:50 EDT

Just got my tickets!  Thanks for the heads up.

I live about 15 miles from the University.  Back when I earned my Bachelor's
in English there it was good old San Fernando Valley State College, and became
a University while I attended a bit of Grad school.  I don't think I've been
on campus in more than 25 years except for one private fencing class, and
there has been a massive earthquake since then.   I hope I can find the right
building!

Thanks again for the information.  I'll give you a review of the concert later
in the week.

Ruadh