Subject: Euroasiatic, Indo-European Languages, Etc.
From: Lowell McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 1 Feb 2000 17:02:49 -0500

The New York Times, New York, New York, USA., has an
article about new and controversial research by Joseph Greenberg,
into superfamily language roots of languages:
http://www10.nytimes.com:80/library/national/science/020100sci-archaeo-language.html

    No excertpts are included.
    This may be of interest to those people studying I-E
language and relationships.

Loch Sloy!
Tuan Today
"Tuan MacCarrill/MacParthalon, forever the Celtic story."
Lowell McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
    The New York Times
    SCIENTIST AT WORK / Joseph H. Greenberg
    What We All Spoke When the World Was Young