Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: ISPP2009
From: "Patrick C. Hallenbeck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 1 Dec 2007 18:54:33 +0000

Dear Colleague,

We are in the process of organizing the 13th International Symposium on
Phototrophic Prokaryotes. This triennial conference will take place in
Montreal, Canada from August 9-14, 2009. We expect close to 400
microbiologists from around the world to be in attendance.

I invite you to bookmark and visit our website at and
to save the dates in your agenda.

More information on the programme and invited speakers will become
available in mid-2008.

We look forward to seeing you in Montreal!

Patrick C. Hallenbeck

Conference Chair ISPP 2009
13th International Symposium on
Phototrophic Prokaryotes