Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Re: Algae References from 1915, 1918, 1955
From: Johan Schijf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:38:11 -0400

Cindy,

I can't help you with these references, but just FYI regarding the last reference: "Ibid." stands for Latin "ibidum", which roughly translates to "same reference as above". You will need to look at the previous reference(s) in the list (probably by the same author) to find the correct journal.

Best, Johan.

--
"[...] more than half the banana genome is shared with humans (a fact more
evident among some of my acquaintances than others)"  - Sir Robert May

Dr. Johan Schijf
Assistant Professor, Aquatic Environmental Geochemistry
UMCES/Chesapeake Biological Laboratory
P.O. Box 38, 1 Williams Street
Solomons, MD 20688-0038
Tel. (410) 326-7387 (office) 7392 (lab)