Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

From: Richard Moe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Jul 1998 08:46:15 -0700

Algae-Lers:

Please ignore the instructions  concerning approval
that accompanied the message from Agnieszka Pinowska.

I forwarded the message to the list incorrectly and the instructions
to me from the list serve program were retained.

You can see from the message how submissions from non-subscribers
are now filtered. Proper filtration demands intervention by
an _attentive_ human.

Sorry.
Dick Moe

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.