Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: The volume of Primary seawater sample?
From: Liam Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:21:10 +0100

Hello Everyone,

I want to check the biodiversity of microalgae in a various spots within Oman
Sea.  I am also interested in knowing what the minimum volume of marine
seawater sample I should take for passing through a plankton net.  In
addition, I would appreciate it if you could please tell me how many microalgae
species are roughly found in a liter of a seawater sample with a normal
appearance.

Thank you for your comment

Mehran Safaie
Academic staff
Iranian Natinal Institute for Oceanography
No.3 Etamadezadeh St., West Fatemi St.
Tehran, Iran
Email:[log in to unmask]

ALGAE-L
Algae-L is a listerver list for the phycological community; you are receiving this message because you subscribed to the list.