Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: The volume of Primary seawater sample?
From: Liam Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 15 Apr 2012 12:21:10 +0100

Hello Everyone,

I want to check the biodiversity of microalgae in a various spots within Oman
Sea.  I am also interested in knowing what the minimum volume of marine
seawater sample I should take for passing through a plankton net.  In
addition, I would appreciate it if you could please tell me how many microalgae
species are roughly found in a liter of a seawater sample with a normal
Thank you for your comment

Mehran Safaie
Academic staff
Iranian Natinal Institute for Oceanography
No.3 Etamadezadeh St., West Fatemi St.
Tehran, Iran
Email:[log in to unmask]

Algae-L is a listerver list for the phycological community; you are receiving this message because you subscribed to the list.
You can get further information and unsubscribe at
When posting to the list please add your name, status and an institutional or brief postal address. The list will not accept attachments greater than 2 Mb.