Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: request
From: Mojtaba Yazdani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Jun 1999 13:27:39 +330

Dera members,
I am looking for some references (articles,books,...) in field :
accumulation of heavy metales in algae(micro & macro-algae).
I would appreciate receiving a copy of your articles or books in this field.
Best regards,
Mojtaba Yazdani
Dept. of Biology
Faculty of Science
Tarbiat Modares University

E-mail:[log in to unmask]

listserver list run by [log in to unmask]
You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to
[log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.
If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner.