Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Postdoctoral Research Positions: availability
From: MISS E H JOHN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 4 Sep 1998 16:04:27 0000

Postgraduate Algologist Available!

I am currently completing my doctoral thesis at Swansea Algal
Research Unit on the subject of nitrogen and phosphate nutrition of
the toxic dinoflagellate Alexandrium fundyense. I have vast
experience of laboratory based culturing and analytical techniques
including HPLC (of toxins and amino acids), mass spectrometry (of C
and N isotopes), pigment and nutrient analysis. I am very interested in
obtaining a postdoctoral research post in this field, and therefore
would be interested in hearing of any funding possibilities that
anyone might know of.

If you would like a copy of my CV, please email me directly at:

Thank you very much for your attention,

In anticipation,
Eurgain H. John

Eurgain Haf John
Swansea Algal Research Unit
University of Wales Swansea,
Singleton Park,
Swansea, SA2 8PP

Email: [log in to unmask]

This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask]  You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text.  If you have further difficulty contact the listowner.