Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Polyploidy of Laminaria
From: Tatsuo Nakamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:18:37 +0900

Dear members,

Does anyone know of any information about polyploidy of Laminaria japonica.
I wonder if there might be a possibility that it is polyploid (eg.
amphidiploid). I also would like to know of its genome size. Any information
would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Nakamura

--

Tatsuo NAKAMURA, Ph.D

--
This message was sent to you because you are subscribed to ALGAE-L, a listserver list run by [log in to unmask] You can remove your name from the ALGAE-L list by sending a message to [log in to unmask] with the words SIGNOFF ALGAE-L in the text or by accessing http://listserv.heanet.ie. If you have further difficulty please contact the listowner. More information and an archive of messages since 1995 can be found at http://www.seaweed.ie/algae-l