Help for ALGAE-L Archives

ALGAE-L Archives

Subject: Amino Acid Analizer
From: CRK Reddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 11 Sep 2008 12:19:26 +0530

Dear Phycologists,

We are planning to procure a dedicated Amino Acid Analyzer for our routine analyses in various biological samples. I would like to take this opportunity to find out and benefit from the experience of user community with respect to selection of the machine. I shall be very grateful for sharing your experiences and recommend us the best model for above purpose.

With kind regards
Sincerely yours
C R K Reddy
C R K Reddy, Ph.D (Nagasaki Univ)
Scientist
Discipline of Marine Biotechnology and Ecology
Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute
(Council of Scientific and Industrial Research)
Bhavnagar 364002, India
Tel: +91 278 256 5808/256 3805 Ext 614
Fax: +91 278 256 7562/256 6970
Mobile: +91 9879 16 2340